It doesn’t get much tougher than heavy industry; warehouses, yards and heavy plant workspaces all require flooring with very special properties, and epoxy flooring is considered to be the best for numerous reasons.
- Durable – If you take a look at the epoxy flooring in Adelaide, for example, you will see that the flooring is considered to be a permanent feature. Epoxy is a fit and forget solution, plus it is very easy to maintain and is chemical resistant, making it suitable for any environment. A large percentage of warehouses and factories use epoxy flooring, as business owners know it will last for many years and is very easy to maintain.
- Non-Slip – This is a critical quality, especially in wet areas, and there are a range of epoxy finishes, depending on the working environment. If, for example, you have forklifts and people using the same area, it is essential that your flooring is non-slip in all environments.
- Impervious – Nothing gets through the seal; water can easily be removed and that means no staining. Heavy duty flooring should be able to withstand everything and for many industries, epoxy ticks all the boxes. All kinds of chemicals and solutions might be involved, yet with a flooring that is resistant, you have no worries about damage.
- Colouring & Marking – Epoxy flooring is ideal for designated walkways, shared and excluded zones, with appropriate colour coding, making for a safe working environment in all sectors of the workplace.
- Easy to Apply – Typically, epoxy flooring is applied onto concrete, and with the right ground preparation, you have a tight bond that protects the concrete. Installed by professional teams, epoxy flooring provides you with the perfect surface that lasts longer than any other coating. Once the floor has been prepared, the team works quickly and efficiently, and before long, the surface is covered.
- Affordable – Epoxy flooring won’t break the bank, and when you factor in the many years of trouble-free use, it is a wise investment. If you would like to learn more about industrial flooring, a Google search will bring up a list of established commercial flooring companies and you can get the ball rolling.
If you are planning a new facility, or are looking for a suitable protective coating for your existing flooring, epoxy resin is the ideal choice, and with an online search, you can ask a local specialist for a quote.
What is your reaction?