1. The choice the Bonnie made, swapping Tyler and Klaus, will come back to bite her in the butt. Why? Well, the witches aren’t necessarily too happy that Bonnie dabbled in the dark side of witchery. As a result, she goes through a pretty rough time in the first episode because when she tries to save her friends again, the witches will be pushing back.
2. With Bonnie having issues with her ancestors and Elena dealing with her vampiric growing pains, these BFFs will be hitting another rough patch. But, as always is the case with these two ladies, they will overcome their issues and once again rely on one another and be Bffs again.
3. Matt will suffers some major survivor’s guilt and as a result, Matt will be Elena’s champion. He may also allow her to feed off of him, but they will only be the best of friends in the upcoming season. He will also have to deal with Rebekah, who is still crushing on him. Unfortunately, if she does not change her striped, he will not pay any attention to her.
4. The Brothers Salvatore deal with Elena the Vampire. They are affected by this change differently and therefore they will be at odds once again. Regarding the love triangle, well because all the characters are changing the relationships continue to evolve.
5. New characters comes to Mystic Falls and one is names Hailey and she will be connected to Tyler and Bonnie will get a new mentor that is brilliant and well-versed in the Supernatural world.
6. Klaus. Joseph Morgan, will be back.
Now that we know that Esther is inhabiting Rebekeh’s body, on the Vampire Diaries, we just can’t wait to see what is next for the inhabitants of Mystic Falls. Aren’t you wondering when Cole will pop up again, what will happen to Evil Alaric and who will Elena choose? Well many of you have questions and E! decided to try to answer to the best of their ability.
Regarding Klaus, he is back to his evil tricks as the show barrels towards the season finale. It’s going to take something pretty miraculous to save him if he doesn’t start to behave soon!
If you are like the majority of the viewership than you are dying to see Elijah. Well, if Daniel Gillies does know anything about it (and we think he knows Elijah is up to something), he just can’t spill. “I can’t tell you anything about what he’s going to do or I might lose my job,” he laughs to us. But rest assured, Gillies will always be willing to bring Elijah around. “Time permitting, I would do anything. I love that show. I don’t really understand why he suddenly snowballed into the apparition that he’s become, but I’m very, very grateful.” Grateful enough to pop up to save/destroy his brother in the finale? One can only hope.
Wouldn’t it be funny if Elena picked Elijah and both Damon and Stefan had to leave town…. that would be an awesome way to end the season.
Now, you know that this Sunday’s episode of Once Upon a Time is the season finale. and eventhough ABC has not sent out a press release about the 2nd season, Jennifer Morrison revealed, “I’ve already been invited to the Upfronts, so that’s a good sign.” She also went on to talk about the finale and she stated, “Brace yourself! There is not much that doesn’t happen in that finale. It’s pretty crazy.”
Everyone is wondering who August is, well the only hint that we get is that it is revealed that Emma and August have a special connection. Also, during the episode, he spends his time trying to convince Emma of the curse. I thought she kind of was wrapping her head around the possibility. Who knows, but any time Emma and August are in a scene together… it is just great tv.