Spoiler Time: 6 Things You Need to Know about Season 4 of The Vampire Diaries
1. The choice the Bonnie made, swapping Tyler and Klaus, will come back to bite her in the butt. Why? Well, the witches aren’t necessarily too happy that Bonnie dabbled in the dark side of witchery. As a result, she goes through a pretty rough time in the first episode because when she tries to save her friends again, the witches will be pushing back.
2. With Bonnie having issues with her ancestors and Elena dealing with her vampiric growing pains, these BFFs will be hitting another rough patch. But, as always is the case with these two ladies, they will overcome their issues and once again rely on one another and be Bffs again.
3. Matt will suffers some major survivor’s guilt and as a result, Matt will be Elena’s champion. He may also allow her to feed off of him, but they will only be the best of friends in the upcoming season. He will also have to deal with Rebekah, who is still crushing on him. Unfortunately, if she does not change her striped, he will not pay any attention to her.
4. The Brothers Salvatore deal with Elena the Vampire. They are affected by this change differently and therefore they will be at odds once again. Regarding the love triangle, well because all the characters are changing the relationships continue to evolve.
5. New characters comes to Mystic Falls and one is names Hailey and she will be connected to Tyler and Bonnie will get a new mentor that is brilliant and well-versed in the Supernatural world.
6. Klaus. Joseph Morgan, will be back.