Wow, by the time the season begins… we will practically know everything about the season…
Is this a good thing or a bad thing, I’m not sure, but here are a few more deets to satiate your need:
1. Alaric screwed the local vampires when he spilled the beans to the council, so there WILL be a dramatic death in the first episode.
2.As expected, Elena will feel torn between each brother’s perspective on how she should proceed in her indoctrination in to the Vampire world. Thus, these two being at odds, will impact her relationships with each of them.
3. Again, Klaus will be back in his body and he is planning to drive Tyler and Caroline apart. Not surprising!
Julie Plec stated the following:
“The finale wasn’t putting a final point on any relationship. If anything it was just creating a new beginning for all the relationships. Things are going to be evolving and changing for all points of all triangles on this show.”
4. Bonnie’s main goal, early on in the season, is to stop Elena from transitioning into a Vampire. Of course, we know that will not happen.
5. As we all know, there will be a vampire hunter in town, and he is “very hardcore, he’s very skilled he’s very strong. and they’re going to realize they’ve got a bigger problem than they’re used to.”
6. We will be learning of Esther’s backstory.
7. Stefan will not be getting a new love interest.
8. Damon will come to learn that Elena remembers that moment he compelled her to forget, but he will be give her attitude because she made her choice at the end of last season and he cannot forget that.
9. Stefan and Caroline will become BFFs.
10. Klaus storyline is intertwined with the vampire hunter’s story arc.
Stay tuned for more information…